1. An overview for baking beginners and an introduction to grades and types of chocolate.
2. Variety of recipes, ranging from baked goods to frozen desserts to drinks.
3. Credits provided when others inspired particular recipes.The bad:
1. The formatting was off for some sections where every word was capitalized. It was annoying when reading those sections.
2. Macarons were referred to as macaroons. I don't know if that's an editorial error it the author really doesn't know the difference.To note:
Measurements are in imperial units. A metric conversion table has been appended.